Thrilled to receive A Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award and Tag Your It Nomination! This is #4 award and first tag (Which I have to work on at a later time) 🙂 I find it an honor and know its value because it allows me to dig deeper, learn new things about fellow bloggers and directs me to new blogs. It’s a privilege to share this with others who share their gifting and hearts on this blogosphere.
I would first like to thank Jenny of jennysserendipity for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Be sure to visit her blog as she shares her daily inspirations.
To accept this awesome award, I must tell you 7 things you didn’t know about me!!!
1. I am Filipino, Chinese and Spanish
2. My kids have my ethnic mix along with my husband who is Guamanian, African-American and Spanish.
3. I can eat soup anytime even in the blaring heat.
4. I love watching documentaries and my oldest shares this love. Last night we watched a documentary on America’s Medicated Kids.
5. I dream to travel the world and I believe if I keep visualizing this it will come into fruition.
6. My voice doesn’t match me from what most people say.
7. I believe that you have to keep on learning to keep growing.
Now, my turn to share the love. I would like to nominate the following sister bloggers on having such a great blog:
Thank you again Jenny for this award!